KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Be sure to check out www.portrenfrewcovid.com to learn all you need to know about visiting Port Renfrew during these times.
We are taking this pandemic very seriously, and we want you to know that the health & safety of our guests, staff, and community is very important to us. All our protocols will be in place until further notice.
We are grateful for your support and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for helping us minimize risk and doing your part to protect yourselves, our staff and our community.
So… What has changed at Soule Creek Lodge?
We are observing all COVID protocols: physical distancing, proper hand hygiene through hand washing and hand sanitizing, increased cleaning and sanitizing - especially of all high-touch surfaces (door handles, switches, doorbell, etc), coughing etiquette, and signage. Our staff has been trained on all the new protocols, observes all guidelines and knows not to come to work if sick.
Please ensure that you can follow our Code of Conduct. By booking with us, you agree to the following:
- Please maintain physical distancing (2 m / 6 ft) from our staff and from other guests.
- Face masks are mandatory when in the vicinity of other staff and guests who are not in your immediate bubble.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water for 20 seconds, and please use the hand sanitizer put in your room. Please do not take the hand sanitizer home. Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door before ringing the doorbell.
- If you feel ill, please let us know, and we will happily reschedule or cancel your booking, free of charge.
- If you develop symptoms after visiting us or discover that you have been in contact with someone who is sick, please let us know immediately so we can take the appropriate measures to ensure our staff and guests are made aware of this occurrence.
Below are some of the protocols we have put in place.
- Our dining room is now open for a delicious full breakfast, or if you prefer, we are also offering breakfast baskets that you can enjoy in the comfort of your room, cabin, or yurt. We have reconfigured our dining area to allow for 6 ft between each table that holds a maximum of six people within your immediate bubble. Signage has been posted illustrating the social distancing protocols to be used when entering and exiting the dining area. Masks are mandatory unless seated at your table. Please use the hand sanitizer provided before ascending the stairs.
- Our communal hot tub is available through reservation only. Please see the front desk for more details.
- We are unable to provide books, board games, cards, etc in the rooms at this time. We do have WiFi, but it can be unreliable, so hopefully you can enjoy time off the grid! Downloading shows/movies onto your devices prior to coming here is suggested.
- Check-in is from 3:00 pm until 9 pm. If you know you will check-in later than 9 pm, we kindly ask that you let us know, so one of our team can welcome you and check you in. Check-out is at 11 am.
What to expect when you arrive?
- Follow the “check-in” signage and stop your car by the front of the lodge. If no one is there to greet you, please use the hand sanitizing station on the railing and ring the doorbell. Please wear a mask.
What to expect during your stay?
- We are unable to offer daily housekeeping during your stay. If you need anything, please let us know.
- Health and Safety protocols have been established and staff have been thoroughly trained in the enhanced cleaning procedures required to create a safe haven for our guests.
Thank you for your understanding.